Friday, November 2, 2012

Snapfish House Party



I recently got another House Party and this time its hosted by Snapfish. What is House Party? It is an awesome program that allows you to apply to host parties in your home to promote new products and services. There really is no way to guarantee a spot but, just keep trying. After you are chosen House Party will send you cool freebies and coupons to aid in your party. They also provide a website to send your invites and plan your party along with neat party favor ideas.

I am really excited about this party since I use Snapfish a lot. The party is going to be at my house Saturday November 17th and I would love if any of my local readers would come out. I know we are getting "Snapfish" cookie cutters but I'm not sure what kind of coupons yet. I am planning to combine the House Party with a Free Coupon Class so if anyone is interested just send me a email and I'll get you an invite sent from the party planning page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment