Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cravebox



I recently tried Cravebox for the first time. Cravebox is a cool program for adventuresome people who like surprises. You sign up and then check out boxes you think you would like to have. They give you very generalized "clues" to what will be inside but you won't know exactly until you open it up! I paid $13 for this box and shipping was free.

Everyone ready to see what's inside?

It was packed so cute!




This was the Cooking Light box so everything was themed around healthy cooking. Inside was:
750ml Sugar Free Salted Caramel Torani Syrup
Box of Nectresse sweetener
1lb Ground Coffee
2- McCormick Seasonings
3-Dole Fruit Crisps (apple, pear, & peach)
Lots of coupons, recipe, cards and other pertinent information.

Overall I was very impressed with this box and I felt like it was a great value. The Torani syrup alone retails for $7.95 on the Torani website.

I am supposed to be getting a Thanksgiving Cravebox late this week early next week and I will make sure to share it with everyone too.


Oh and the little fairy thinks the bubble wrap from the syrup is awesome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment