Thursday, November 22, 2012

Black Friday....It has begun!!

So is everyone ready for all this craziness? I actually as of 6:10 am had made my first purchase and I didn't wake up until 5:55 :) Kmart was offering almost all of thier deals from today online with free layaway so last night I prefilled my online cart with the 12 kids outfits, 6 pairs of shoes, 5 toys, and griddle I wanted hit layaway and I can pay it off and pick it up whenever I want! I love this option because #1 you don't have to get out of your pajamas, #2 it involves NO standing in the cold for hours with some not so pleasant people, #3 with the layaway option it leaves more of your shopping budget open for other deals since  you only have to put down a first payment of $15!



Above all I wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy time with your families the deals can wait until the turkey is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment