Sunday, November 4, 2012

Shopping 11/3

I taught a coupon class yesterday so I did several quick in and out trips before and after. 

The first and most important was Toys R Us:
A V.Reader for TJ for Christmas. I had one of these in layaway at Walmart for $39.96 but Toys R Us had it yesterday for $19.99. 50% off SCORE! Don't forget this doesn't count toward my monthly budget since it's a Christmas gift.

Next was Walgreens:

8- Glade Expressions Mist $4.49 BOGO (Hmm I wonder what I'm putting in Christmas Baskets this year? )
4-Blue Diamond Almonds $3.79 BOGO

I used:
8- $2 Glade Mist mq
2- $.75/2 Blue Diamond Almond mq
$5/$20 Catalina that print earlier in the week

Spent $5 after taxes :)



Walmart:

2-Sara Lee Bread -$2.14
2-Kraft Mac & Cheese Bowls- $2
2- Stove Top- $1.25
4- Yakisoba Noodles- $.78 (My teenage brother loves these things n case you hadn't figured that out!)
International Delight Iced Coffee- $3.98
Peppermint Chex Mix- $2.78 I found the recipe and wanted to try it before I made a bunch :)

I used:
2- $.50 Sara Lee Bread mq
2- $1.50 Kraft Mac & Cheese Bowls printable from First Taste
4- $.50 Yakisoba Noodles mq
$1/2 Stove Top printable

Spent $14


Final Stop Target:

Candy $3.99 (50% Halloween Clearance)
2- Gillete Fusion Power ProGlide Razors $9.98

Used:
2- $4 Fusion ProGlide Razor mq
$5/2 Fusion ProGlide sq

Spent $12 after 5% discount for using a Red Debit Card and taxes, then I got back a $5 Target Gift Card for buying 2 razors.




No comments:

Post a Comment