Friday, November 2, 2012

CVS 10/31

I know technically this trip should be on the October budget but since I had already tallied the October budget I am just going to add it onto the sure to be blown November budget lol!




I almost forgot that this week CVS had a 4 Day Sale (Sunday-Wednesday) and a 3 Day Sale (Thursday-Saturday) so I ran out to get a few things ;)

5-Herbal Essence Shampoo $2.99
5- Herbal Essence Conditioner $2.99
4- Dawn Hand Renewal $.99
2- Dawn Dish Soap $.99
3- Pampers $8.99
Gold Emblem Potato Chips $2.46

Used:
5- Buy One Herbal Essence Shampoo Get Conditioner Free mq
4- Dawn Hand Renewal $.75mq
2- Dawn $.25mq
3- $2 Pampers mq
$1 Gold Emblem Chips sq
$5EB from previous weeks

Paid $35 got back $20EB

*all the shampoo and dish soap went straight to the food pantry and no I'm not pregnant the diapers are for my hubby's niece I am going to be getting a lot of diapers this week for her diaper cake and present*

No comments:

Post a Comment