Tuesday, October 2, 2012

K-mart 10/2


I recieved a email from Shop Your Way Rewards yesterday saying that I had $5 in bonus rewards to be used on children'r apparel through Friday. The Dora shirt was regularly $8.99 but was on sale this week for $6.29 (30% off) so after the bonus rewards and they regular rewards I already had the shirt was....FREE! I also checked out the 50% off Clearance toys. I only had a few minutes so I didnt get to look very long but, I did find this cute doll set. The Beast costume just slides over the Prince. It was regularly $28.99 clearanced priced at $22 so I paid $11 after the additional 50% off. Since I plan to put this back for Lexi at Christmas it won't come out of the budget! :)

I also picked up a gallon of milk today at Marsh for $2.79 (I just didn't feel like running to CVS and  Marsh was right there)

So total budget spent today: $2.79

No comments:

Post a Comment