Sunday, September 30, 2012

September Budget

So at the beginning of this week I had $75 left in the monthly budget. We have already established I blew the budget completely but lets review how badly:

Meijer $90
Target $6
Walmart $49

I also made a stop at Rhum's Farm Market $12 (I am so sad they are getting ready to close until next year!)

That brings the week to $152 meaning I am $82 over budget :( :(

I would like to say I have faith I will be under budget next month but with 5 birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, & Christmas in the next 3 months it will be a fine line. The saving grace is I already have lots of toys in my present box for the three kiddie birthdays. Seriously I greatly suggest keeping an eye out for clearance toys and keeping them hidden for birthdays and Christmas. I also use the Amazon gift cards I get from surveys and Swagbucks to buy presents that don't come out of my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment