Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Glade Expressions Bzz Mission


I was recently sent coupons from Bzzagent to try the new Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist and Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser. For the Fragrance Mist I chose the Lavendar & Juniper Berry scent. I am usually not one for "flowery" scents but this one is great, not overpowering but just slightly outdoorsy.


By removing the label it becomes a very pretty little piece that will look nice on your shelf when not in use.


Another neat feature of the Fragrance Mist is that it is refillable. The bottom of the dispenser twists off to allow the canister to slide out. I am thinking that the dispenser may end up being an adorable "pinterest" worthy project to decorate!




Not to be left out the Oil Diffuser is also very pretty. I chose the Fuji Apple & Cardamon Spice scent. I'm not sure what Cardamon Spice smells like but this only has a faint scent of apples. I think I may need to get another since my living room is quite large and to smell this you have to be right by it.



No comments:

Post a Comment