Saturday, September 22, 2012

Shopping week ending 9/21

There wasn't a whole lot of shopping done this week since we are all trying to use up what we have.

Walgreens:

Transaction #1
2- Colgate Max Fresh 2/$6...Got back a $3RR
1-Glade Expressions Starter $2.99...Got back $1RR
1- Blistex Moisture Melt $2...Got back $2RR

Used:
2- $1 Colgate mq
$2 Glade coupon from Bzzagent
Paid $7.76

Transaction #2
3- 12pk Coke (not pictured they went straight to the shelf in the garage) 3/$11
2- Reeses Pieces stand up bags 2/ $6
    **got back 5000 of the new Balance Reward Points for the Reeses and Coke Combined**
2-Colgate Max Fresh $2/6....Get $3RR
1- Glade Expressions Starter $2.99...Get $1RR
1- Blistex Moisture Melt $2...Get $2RR
14- Stride Gum (hold on I'll explain lol) 2/$2...Get 1000 Balance Points for every 2 purchased
      **I had enough B1G1 coupons to try this out and I can confirm that there was no issue
          purchasing this many at once and I did get all the points!!**

Used:
$1/2 Hershey's Pieces mq
2- $1 Colgate mq
$2 Glade coupon from Bzzagent
7- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Stride Gum mq
$3RR from last week
Paid $30.46

Total of 2 tranactions: $38.22....I have $12RR to use next week... I will get back $1.50 on the Gum for turning my reciept into Endorse...12000 Balance Points on my card
I am planning to let all the Balance Points stay on my card until Black Friday and then redeem them. Don't know what Balance Rewards are? Head on over here and check them out:
https://www.walgreens.com/balancerewards


Meijer




4- Kraft Ranch Dressing- $1.99
4- Nissin Big Cup Noodles- 61 cents
2- Glade Expressions Oil Diffusers- $7.99
Glade Expressions Starter- $3.99
Glade Candle- $2.99
2# Gala Apples- $2.99
Idahoan Potato Pouch- 95 cents
Sweet & Low packets- $1.97
3- Crystal Light- $2
1- Jello Mix-ins- $1.50
3- Wolf Chili (Dad likes this stuff I prefer homemade!)- $1
2- Gallon milk- $2.50
2- Oreo Cookies $2.98

Used:
$8 instant savings for buying 8 participating Kraft/Nabisco products
$5 mperk from Facebook offer
50 cent mperk on Lays chips
Free store coupon for the potatoes
$1.25 Jello Mix-ins mq from Kraft First Taste
Buy 1 Glade Candle Get Oil Diffuser Free mq
Free Glade Oil Diffuser coupon from Bzzagent
Free Glade Expressions Starter from Bzzagent
$1/4 Nissin Noodles mq
$1/2 Nabisco Cookies mq

Paid $30.42...Got back $5 in Catalina for next time...will get back $1.99 for turning my reciept into Endorse


CVS
(No Picture I was exhausted the day I stopped)
6- Gallons Milk (used Dads, Grandmas, & My extracare card) $2.79...Get $1EB each
2- Reese Cups 2/$6....Get $2EB/2
3- Dawn Hand Renewal 99cents

Used:
$5 EB from last week
3- 75 cent Dawn Hand Renewal mq
$1/2 Hersheys bagged candy mq

Paid $15.97..have $8EB to use next week

Also this week I spent: $20 for a bag of clothes for Cyn from a friend, paid $25 on the kids layaway at K-mart, and $20 mailing books for Paperback Swap, and Kay just had to have the Dora shirt at the mall today (clearanced to $3!).


Total spent this week $153....Leaving $75 for next week, I'm guessing we will be over budget this month but we have bought extra stuff for the Food Pantry so I won't freak out  **too much :) **
















No comments:

Post a Comment