Sunday, September 2, 2012

Overview of my Budget

The most important thing to remember when your couponing is even if you are getting awesome deals if you aren't going to use the items before they go bad or if your spending more than your budget than you are defeating the purpose. I am going to start posting my weekly shopping trips and keeping track of my budget on here every week and see how I do over the course of the month.

I have a $600 a month budget but before any of my other savings queens gasp and disown me that includes EVERYTHING! In the budget is grocery trips, Walgreens, Walmart, CVS,  and all the various other places I may go in a week. It also includes all my gifts (birthday, baby, & wedding) throughout the year. I do have a seperate budget for Christmas presents. It also is not only for my house but my dads and my grandma's also. Grandma pays me for the things I buy for her and that money goes into our vacation fund.


I am hoping by posting what I buy on here I will hold myself accountable and maybe even save more money in the long run.


No comments:

Post a Comment