Sunday, September 30, 2012

Meijer 9/29


Remember how I said I was pretty sure I was going to blow this months budget? Well guess what this Meijer trip did it! I spent a total of $90 but we purchased a lot of stuff, and I'm just going to list the really good deals:

*3-Idahoan Potato Pouches: the register has been printing a coupon for a free every time I'm there and last week the lady in front of me had two seperate orders and one printed both times for her. The checkout girl hands her a stack of checkout coupons she turns around and hands them to me with two free coupons in there saying she doesn't have time to deal with them! Uh why thank you of course I'll take your free money Miss Too Busy!
*Snapware containers: $2.39 had a $2 mq...39 cents for storage containers makes those oops I forgot and now we have a science project moments easier to take.
*Sara Lee bread: $2 had a 50 cent coupon that doubled to $1..great price for name brand bread
*Sunkist soda $1... had a 50 cent mperk

And now onto the big purchase of the day......



We purchased 20 of these bad boys. There was a deal Saturday only if you bought 8 participating products you saved $5 automatically, which made these $1.50 each. Now days $1.50 for name brand peanut butter is awesome. Really makes me sad because last year I got these for $1 :( And in case your wondering 20 jars will not even get our three houses through Christmas, we are a peanut butter loving family!

There were a lot of other things purchased that were ok deals like the Meijer veggie juice, pretzels, & butter, The hubby talked me into 3 bags of Arby's fries (2/$5 get 3rd free), and grandma needed a lot of random stuff we only buy a few times each year.

Total Spent $90



No comments:

Post a Comment