Sunday, September 30, 2012

Walmart 9/28


 


Since we have already blown our September budget its kind of like pulling a bandaid, get it all over with at once ;( I did actually get some good deals at Walmart though.

*Duck packing tape: $1...used a $1 printable
*12- Budding meats (kids like these): 48 cents... I had a .75/4 mq making these 29 cents each
*4- Jello pudding cups: $1.50....had 4 $1mq

Everything else was just stuff we needed especially the doggie bones, poor Maverick was having withdrawls. I had planned to get some cheap Meaty Bone brand treats but they were all out. I also just bought a couple cans of wet dog food since I knew a coupon was coming Sunday for the brand our dog prefers.



And then there was this stuff. The apple cider was $6 (Seriously Ridiculous!) and the spices were $13. Yep right at $20 for those few things. The good thing is those spices will last me a year or more. And let me tell you we tried 4 different Pinterest recipes here this weekend and they were tasty!

Total spent: $49




No comments:

Post a Comment