Saturday, September 8, 2012

Rummage Sale Finds



Let's start with Miss K's haul because she demands to be first for everything anyways!
*2 pairs winter gloves- 10 cents each (can you ever have too many gloves with a 3 year old??)
*4 pairs pajamas (Princess, Dora, Tinkerbell, and Frogs)- 50 cents each
*Purple sweater- 75 cents
*Pink Flintstones Pebbles outfit (pink top and pink corduroy pants) $1.50
*Princess cup- 50 cents
*Little Mermaid pillowcase- 10 cents (it faded and old but she loves Ariel!)





Next we have T's haul not as big as his sister but the toy is worth it for him!
*Bullseye toy- $2 (He has Jessie, Woody & Buzz so this completes his set)
*Jacket- $1.50 (still has tags on it)
*2 pairs tennis shoes- 25 cents each (well worn but these will be good play shoes!)
*black jeans- $1
*Angry Birds pajamas- $1




I found these 3 packs of Carters onesies for Brians neice they were $1 a pack and I bought 4.




I bought this for Brian for $1. He had one just like it that was so torn up it was embarassing. I made him throw it out last winter. He is very happy now!


For myself I bought:
Book- 50 cents
Cupcake pan- 50 cents
Hoodie- 50 cents



And now for my favorite:
I got this stroller for $10!!! It is almost new and now I dont have to feel like a hunchback pushing K in the umbrella stroller. In case anyone didn't know this umbrella stollers are not meant for Aunties/Mommies over 5'5" lol.


I also paid for the things my dad got which came out to right at $7.


So todays total=  $35.00......$508 left in monthly budget.



 






No comments:

Post a Comment