Monday, October 15, 2012

Marsh Trip 10/11




Last week I went to Marsh to take advantage of the great produce sales. I somehow lost the actual receipt so I'll just go based on the prices I have wrote down and how much the total was :)

Grapes: $.79lb I got a little over 7lbs (Grapes freeze well)
Bananas: $.39lb I'm pretty sure I got right at 4 lb
6-Assorted Pears: $1.35lb there were about 3 lbs
Cucumber: $.79 I hate paying this when I have been getting them 4/$1 at the Farm Stand
Sweet Potatoes: $.90lb there were 4 total and they were right at 4lbs
2-Head Lettuce: $.78 each
Boneless Chicken Breast: 40% off I can't remember price per lb.
2- Bar S Deli Shaved Ham: $2.50 each
2 Aunt Millies Bread & 1 Buns: $3.59 Buy 1 Get 2 Free



According to my check register I paid $28 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment