Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Shopping October 3rd



I originally went to Aldis this morning to get the $1.69 chicken breast but, I found out the local Aldis puts the Wednesday meat deals out on Tuesdays so they were sold out before Wednesday came around. (Yeah I had that same look on my face and asked them what the point of a Wednesday sale was if it started Tuesday!) I did however pick up a few things while I was there.
2- Cornbread crackers (these are great in chili) $1.29@
2- Two gallon freezer bags on clearance for $ .79
2- Bunches bananas $2.27 total for both
Apple Butter $2.29

Total $8.83



I also stopped by Walmart to get the rolls for tonights slider craziness I will be posting in a minute and I found these ribeyes Brian likes.

5- Kings Hawiian Rolls $2.48@
Burger seasoning $2.98
2- 5ct Ribeyes $9.98@


Total $35.34


No comments:

Post a Comment