Sunday, March 31, 2013

Kroger Spring Dinners





I was recently given the opportunity to try several products from the Kroger Brand and make a great spring dinner. 


I tried out: Kroger Refrigerated Mashed Potatoes, Refrigerated Mac & Cheese, Cake Mix, Icing, Crescent Rolls, & Moist Tender Pork Tenderloin.


Pork Tenderloin- Was very good, I did have to cook it longer than the directions stated but, it was a large one so no big deal. It was very juicy and I only added a little brown sugar & mustard glaze before cooking it.

Crescent Rolls- They were very good, flaky & delicious.

Mashed Potatoes-  these weren't very good. I found them to be very bland and very fake tasting.

Mac & Cheese- This was by far our least favorite item. They tasted like cardboard and the sauce was VERY runny. I would hope we just got a bad batch and that they are really much better.



Cake Mix-I used this to make a pudding poke cake and it turned out really good.

Icing- We just used this as a filling for graham crackers. Very good and rich.

Overall I was very pleased with 4 out of 6 items and they made a very good meal for my family.

I was given products for free to faciltate my review. These are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment