Sunday, March 17, 2013

A little St. Patty's Day Shopping!

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! Today we ran into town before church to do a couple quick trips. I love going first thing in the morning since there are few people in the store and I don't feel guilty about holding up lines if there is no one behind me!

First we ran into Walgreens. This was my first trip there in quite awhile since they just haven't had much that appealed to me :( But wave free coffee in front of me and I'm on my way!


Transactions 1-6:
Starbucks Iced Coffee $.99...Got Back $.99RR

Transaction 7:
3-Crunch Eggs $.39
3-Peanut Butter Snickers Eggs $.39
4-Milky Way Simply Caramel Bunnies $.39
6-Ring Pops $.39
Used 6-$1 RR from previous transactions
Paid $.30

Second stop CVS:

4-12pk Coke Products 4/$15...Got back $5EB...used 2-Free coupons (took off $4.99 each)
5-2lt Coke Product $.99...used $.25 MCM
Colgate Spongebob Battery Toothbrush $7.49...Got back $4EB
6-Cadbury Eggs $.99 BOGO
Used $4/$20 store coupon & $5.99EB from previous trips
Paid $10.19...Have $9EB for next time

No comments:

Post a Comment