Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hot Amazon $15 Credit for Downloadable Software

Wow! Now through October 6th, head on over to Amazon where they are offering up a FREE $15 credit to use on a Digital Software Download when you use the code MACR0913 at checkout. This code makes for free or nearly free software. You are only able to purchase one download at a time but I was able to go right back and purchase another and it took my remaining credit off automatically! 

I got a couple neat downloads for the short people:




Cailou Ready for School $9.99....100+ Activities and 128 printable workbook pages that help with alphabet, counting, colors, shapes, and thinking skills. 



Cailou Ready to Read $6.56....2 complete programs and 3 skill levels 

I paid a total of $1.55 out of pocket and that was covered by the Amazon Gift Cards I get from Swagbucks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment