Friday, June 21, 2013

Bzzagent Pork Be Inspired Meal #2


Pork(R) Be Inspired(R)



Here is the second meal I am making with my Kroger Moist & Tender Pork that I got for a discount from Bzzagent.

Recipe Details

Asian Pork Kabobs

1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes    3/4 cup teriyaki marinade, divided
2 cups pineapple chunks, about 1-inch                              1  red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares

4  green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces

Place pork in self-sealing plastic bag and add 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade. Seal bag and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
Prepare medium-hot fire in charcoal or preheat gas grill to medium high.
Remove pork from marinade. Thread pork, pineapple, red peppers and green onions onto skewers. Grill kabobs directly oven fire, turning to brown evenly, for about 10 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. , brushing kabobs with reserved marinade. Let rest 3 minutes before serving.

And this is how mine came out...


I used regular onion instead of green and all I had was the small pineapple pieces so most of them fell off (oops!) I did like the flavor of the pork better in this recipe than the tacos but both were a very tasty change of pace.

I was provided with discount coupons for the Pork to facilitate my review all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment