Thursday, January 17, 2013

Real Life Huge Announcement

So since not all of my readers are on my personal facebook (although you are more than welcome to friend me!) my husband and I have a huge announcement..................




WE ARE EXPECTING!


Ok so while we are not expecting a biological baby we are becoming foster parents and believe me other than labor becoming a foster mom is just as exciting and requires more preparation. We have long lists of everything we have to do: classes, agency inspections, state inspections, medical exams, fingerprinting, etc, etc etc. That doesn't include cleaning, organizing, and babyproofing before the inspections.

It may seem like a lot of work but to us it is so worth it! After 7 years of infertility and a failed private adoption in 2012 this will be a piece of cake! If anyone has questions or wants to know more just ask. I plan to be very open about the victories and the struggles this brings to us because when I was looking I couldn't find anyone giving thier true honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment