Monday, January 7, 2013

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream


I was recently given a chance to try Neutogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream for free from Bzzagent.  I have lots of issues with my elbows being so dry they are not only rough they constantly look dirty so I agreed to give this a try. I was pleasantly surprised with this lotion. It is super thick (almost Vaseline consistency) so you really only need a dab. Don't worry though it rubs in much quicker and smoother than Vaseline. My large size was Fragrance Free but I also tried one of the Original Scent samples and they scent is very subtle. Working in the medical field I have to wash my hands and/or use alcohol based sanitizers multiple, multiple times a day which would dry out anyone's hands. This hand cream worked excellent for that without leaving a smell that could upset some patients sensory issues. Overall another great product for the Neutrogena brand.

I was given a free sample to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment