Friday, February 14, 2014

Menu Plan 2/14- 2/20

I have so stunk at my menu planning the last couple weeks and the next few weeks will be rough due to being really busy with a full calendar! I am very glad that it is looking like we are finally going to start warming up (ok so getting above freezing is a huge warm up at this point lol) so we can get stuff done! Also I have discovered that I am using fewer and fewer coupons and relying more on menu planning and digital savings to be frugal and thrifty so I really have to make myself get the menus done and stick to them!

Friday 2/14: Valentines Dinner <3...Steak, Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes, Spicy Corn, Pretzel Rolls

Saturday 2/15: Chili & Corn Muffins

Sunday 2/16: Pork Roast, some kind of veggies (lol)

Monday 2/17: Biscuits & Gravy, Scrambled Eggs, Fruit Salad

Tuesday 2/18: Foster Training Night...Leftovers

Wednesday 2/19: My new fridge is being delivered tomorrow so we have to get the garage rearranged
                            and the fridges cleaned out so Pizza Night lol

Thursday 2/20:  Veggie Burgers (Beef for Brian), & Salads

No comments:

Post a Comment