Are you a fan of Ibotta?! If so, you are definitely going to want to take a look at Checkout51! Similar to Ibotta (except that a Smartphone is not required!), Checkout51 pays you cash when you purchase select items at your local store(s) or even online.
* Head here and download the Checkout51 App for FREE (available for both iTunes and Android). If you don’t have a Smartphone, you can still use Checkout51 on your computer – just create an account here.
* Browse through the different offers available (I was offered $1 cash back for buying a gallon of milk and lots more – see some of my offers pictured above!).
* Buy items from the Offer List at ANY store (offers are available in limited quantities so be sure to check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available)
* Upload a photo of your entire receipt using the app or website (it is recommended that you upload your receipt immediately after purchase since there are only limited quantities of offers available)
* When your account reaches $20, you can cash out and they’ll mail you a check
* Note that offers go live on Thursdays at 12AM in each time zone and they expire the following Wednesday at 11:59PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
* Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Keep in mind that online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.
*And you can stack offers if Ibotta has matching ones (last week I saved $1.50 on a gallon of milk woohoo!)