FRANK's RedHot Sweet Chili® Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 cup FRANK's RedHot Sweet Chili® Sauce
- 8 oz. pkg. Philadelphia® cream Cheese
- 2 cups Mixed cut raw vegetables (crudites) to dip
PUT Philadelphia® cream cheese in shallow soup bowl.
POUR FRANK's RedHot Sweet Chili® Sauce over.
ARRANGE crudites around.How simple is that right? And such a flavorful change on the classic veggie dip or ranch dressing!
How about this one...
FRANK’s® RedHot® BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
- 8 oz. pkg. Philadelphia® cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup FRANK'S® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S® RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- Alternative: You may substitute 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken for 2 cans (12.5 oz. each) SWANSON® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
HEAT oven to 350°F. Place Philadelphia® cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
MIX in salad dressing, FRANK's® RedHot® Sauce, and cheese. Stir in chicken.
BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
I think this would be great with some tortilla chips as a cool play on nachos/queso type appetizers!
Find out more about FRANK's® RedHot®
I was provided the items featured in this post for free from Smiley360.