Friday, May 31, 2013

New Family Dollar Rewards

Family Dollar now has a new rewards program called "Family Dollars".



It is very much like CVS Extrabucks only without the card. This week they had a offer where you got $5 back when you purchased 3 participating products.

I did 3 separate transactions with participating products...

Transaction #1
3-Suddenly Salad $1.75
Used $.50/2 printable
Spent $4.75...Got back $5 Family Dollars


Transaction #2
3-Betty Crocker Cookie Bars $2.50
Used $.75/2 printable & $5 Reward from Transaction 1
Spent $1.75...Got back $5 Family Rewards

Transaction #3
3-Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $2.65
Used $.50/2 printable & $5 Reward from Transaction 2
Spent $2.45...Got back $5 in Family Rewards

I also did a 4th transaction but, it serves as proof that even experienced couponers mess up :(
I was trying to do the Spend $10 on Coke products Get $3 Family Dollars.

6- 14oz Coke Products $1
3-20oz Coke Products $1 (the sign said $1.55) I didn't notice until I left that I hadn't spent enough and
      didn't get the reward :( :(
I also got:
4- 6ct Snack Size Candy $.88 w/ IAQ
Used $5 Reward from Transaction #3
Paid $8.67


Overall the new rewards system worked just like it was supposed to. I'm anxious to see what kind of deals they will be offering on a weekly basis with this program.





No comments:

Post a Comment