Monday, April 29, 2013

Playtex Secrets Bra Review




First off if your a guy and reading this just skip ahead to the next post (unless of course your buying the wife a present then by all means read on!)

Ok ladies lets be honest is there anything more annoying than trying to find the right bra? I know that being "greatly blessed" it is not easy to find something that covers everything without being too much to wear a nice shirt with, so I was very excited when Bzzagent contacted me to try out a new bra for free!

 These bras are available at Kohls and feature the  TruSupport4-way Support System..

*Higher sides for secure coverage and support

*Comfortable straps help reduce bounce and prevent digging

*Rounder, accommodating cups mean less spillage and proper hold for a natural shape

*Wider, smooth backs for stability without ride-up

They are available in a wide range of TruShades ...

 
Right now these bras are selling online at Kohls for $37 but are included in a Buy 1 Get 1 50% Sale.
 
 
 
I was provided with a free product from Bzzagent to facilitate my review but these are my honest opinions of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment