Thursday, August 23, 2012

Welcome to my newest adventure!

August 23, 2012... Sunny 76 degrees and the beginning of this new adventure! After much encouragement I have finally taken everyones requests to heart and started a blog. My plan for this blog is all the things I love: family, fun, and savings. I want this to be a postive place to share my deals and all the craziness that is my life. It is my hope that is some way I can give back to my readers be they old friends or new the way all the blogs I have read have helped me.

I guess you should know a little of my background. I am a thirty something (ha thought I was gonna tell you!) girl living in the cornfields of Indiana. I have been couponing since 2008. Am I one of those extreme couponers? Uh no I only have 3 bottles of mustard. Do I have a stockpile? You bet your sweet bippy? Does it take over all the living space in my house? No just the garage. Do I have a coupon binder? Yeah and I lug that bad boy everywhere.

One of my other favorite things are amusement parks! For thrills we love Kings Island and Cedar Point. For relaxation I go to the happiest place on earth...Walt Disney World! If anyone on here is on the Disboards I'm MrsBearcat.  As a matter of fact the night I am starting this blog we are taking on of my nephews to our little town fair. That boy has the coaster blood but is still to short to go to the big parks without ugly scenes over he not being able to ride :(

No comments:

Post a Comment